On the 23rd of July at 12 - 1:30 pm ET, (Find out what time that is for you HERE) we will be meeting for a LIVE workshop on Zoom. In this workshop, we will deal with this in a practical way, giving you concrete tools that you can implement in your daily lives.
This work will help you:
- Work through what you should practice and the mindset you should approach it with.
- Focus on the aspects required to become a more confident flutist.
- Work on exercises designed to help you overcome these challenges, step-by-step.
- I will take some time at the end of the session to work with a few of you, uncovering your specific challenges and helping you find solutions.
- Take some time to answer all your questions!
As always, we will be doing some hard work and lots of learning, but having a lot of fun in the process.
What do I need to join a live Zoom session?
Actually, surprisingly not all that much! A decent smartphone or tablet will often do the trick. The most important aspect is a decent internet connection, but sometimes a good data line works just as well.
What level is this workshop for?
These problems affect players of all levels, so this workshop is suited to players of all levels.
I have never used Zoom before, will I manage?
Do not worry, you are not alone. Once you sign up, we have included some instructions on how to use Zoom. It is much easier than you may think! Plus, we are hear to help you through the setup process, so you can email us at any point if you are struggling!
What if I sign up and cannot attend the session?
The beauty of online learning: RECORDINGS! We record the session and you can watch the session in your own time and work through the content. Of course, we really suggest you clear your schedule and try to attend, but if it is not possible, you can watch it later!
$85.00Becoming a more confident musicianGet access to this workshop and our Letting Go course, designed to help you let go of bad habits and transform your playing.